CAN GOOD/QUALITY SEX BE REGARDED AS CRITERIA FOR LOVE?
My little reply, Love is not sex.
You can't classify sex as love.
But ladies see sex as love because of the affection therein.
Men don't see anything like good or quality in sex because most men see sex as fun.
Sex to a large extent keep relationship, but can't guarantee it.
But then if you say that sex is not love, But why some call sex making love? It means there is love in that sex, as oil is to the car so is sex is to the marriage,
Now What do you think.
The major truth about why women regard sex as love is because some men do not just know the right chord to hit during sexual intercourse or love making. When a man knows what to do and does it well, the act is addressed as love making. But when another man misbehave in the process of sexual intercourse it is called several.
Most of the time, the man who does sex and not love making is just on a course to ejaculate. He is not concerned if his wife is enjoying the act, comfortable or getting satisfied.
In a public space, some people gave their own views
Now, here is other person’s opinion.
Opinion 1
For me I disagree that sex is not love because only when you don't love your partner, if you love your partner you just try to be with him/her for a month and not having sex if you are Truly in love I'm very sure you can't do it why do you think God created opposite sex to me sex is love because it makes love grow and unite broken relationship.
Opinion 2
Am speaking of a serious thing of sex I got married after a child my wife didn't have a problem of sex b4 marriage, after marriage she started complaining counting and now she doesn't want anything I am a Christian which doesn't support adultery but what can I do I have tried to speak with her no difference?
My little reply, Love is not sex.
You can't classify sex as love.
But ladies see sex as love because of the affection therein.
Men don't see anything like good or quality in sex because most men see sex as fun.
Sex to a large extent keep relationship, but can't guarantee it.
But then if you say that sex is not love, But why some call sex making love? It means there is love in that sex, as oil is to the car so is sex is to the marriage,
Now What do you think.
The major truth about why women regard sex as love is because some men do not just know the right chord to hit during sexual intercourse or love making. When a man knows what to do and does it well, the act is addressed as love making. But when another man misbehave in the process of sexual intercourse it is called several.
Most of the time, the man who does sex and not love making is just on a course to ejaculate. He is not concerned if his wife is enjoying the act, comfortable or getting satisfied.
In a public space, some people gave their own views
Now, here is other person’s opinion.
Opinion 1
For me I disagree that sex is not love because only when you don't love your partner, if you love your partner you just try to be with him/her for a month and not having sex if you are Truly in love I'm very sure you can't do it why do you think God created opposite sex to me sex is love because it makes love grow and unite broken relationship.
Opinion 2
Am speaking of a serious thing of sex I got married after a child my wife didn't have a problem of sex b4 marriage, after marriage she started complaining counting and now she doesn't want anything I am a Christian which doesn't support adultery but what can I do I have tried to speak with her no difference?
Comments
Post a Comment